10 Teen Girl Beauty Tips
Beauty tips that every teen girl should know
- Drink 2 glasses of water early in the morning, this will boost your metabolism and aid in fresher, cleaner and clearer looking skin.
- Apply moisturiser after a warm shower, it will absorb much faster into your skin.
- Have a strict cleaning routine morning and night. This will help prevent and control breakouts. Never, never go to bed without taking off any makeup.
- Wear sunscreen!!!!! Remember that getting a tan is not worth the risk of skin cancer. Tanned skin is actually sun damaged skin, so showing off your natural skin tone is the much healthier option. What damage you subject your skin to now may not show up for another 20 years, so start looking after it early. If you must tan, try some the fake tan options that are out there now….but remember to wash your hands well after you apply it…
- I will say this over and over and over!!! You don’t need foundation, YOU DON”T NEED FOUNDATION!!! Teens have beautiful young skin, you don’t need to cover it up day after day with foundation, that will also clog your pores and aid in breakouts. If you do have some blemishes that you want to cover up and you must use something, try a very light oil free foundation or just some concealer.
- Mix some foundation into your daily moisturiser to give it a much lighter texture and appearance for day wear. If you just can’t break the foundation habit please, please, please pick a foundation that matches your skin tone, I see so many teens that are walking around looking like Oompa Loompas!
- Have fun experimenting with different looks. Teens are at the perfect age where they can experiment with their individuality and not look silly doing it! Experiment until you find the look that suits you and have fun trying to find your unique style. Stand out don’t be part of the crowd!
- DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT take up smoking, apart from harming your health dramatically, it will also stain and damage your teeth and make your clothes, hair and hands smell awful. It will age you much faster and it is certainly not cool!!!
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables!!! Grrr I can hear the groans already! I know YUCK, but fresh fruit and vegetables are great for your skin, your nails and your hair. And, Oh yes, they are great for your overall health too!
- Remember one of the most attractive attributes that a girl can possess is confidence. Believe in yourself first and others will see the beautiful person you are inside and out, without the need for all the makeup!