- Put your 4 year old on the line and tell them that it’s Santa, this will keep them busy for ages!
- When they ask “How are you today” tell them….. “my back hurts”, I’m so tired after……”, “I’m just dealing with a death in the family”…… soon shuts them up……
- Keep saying “no” over and over until they hang up on you… “no”..”no”..”no”..no”.
- Ask them if they wouldn’t mind holding the line while you clean up the blood……
- Tell them you are going deaf and they need to speak up… tell them this over and over and over… so funny!
- Pretend to speak to them in a foreign language..
- Tell them “you know my name, what is your name and home number? I will give you a call back at a time more convenient to me”..
- Flirt on the phone, “what are you wearing”?….. “How you doin'”? etc they will hang up pretty quick.
How to Link Up
- Add your post URL that you would like “Stumbled” and “Stumble/Add” a minimum of 5 posts in the Link Up to your Stumble Upon account. Maybe have a read of the other blogs and perhaps leave a comment or two while you are there…
- Only add posts to the link up from your own site
- Add your profile and “Follow” everyone in the “Profile link up“.
- Please also note that anything inappropriate will not be added and will be removed from the link up.
- If you feel inclined, grab the link up Button and place it somewhere on your blog (Button is on the side bar)
- If your post doesn’t fit into an obvious category, please let us all know which category you would like your post “stumbled” in, by leaving a comment.
- Please note that by linking up, you are giving me permission to use your images should your posts be featured next week, all credit and links back to your blog will be provided.
Have a great weekend!!!