However I think that is very unlikely, even as I write this, I can once again hear the rain pouring down on the roof!
What is the age old saying “when it doesn’t rain it pours”? Well it certainly has been doing a lot of that around here this week.
How has your week been, have you managed to keep dry and warm?
This weeks link up
Why not give me a follow!
How to Link Up
- Add your post URL that you would like “Stumbled” and “Stumble/Add” a minimum of 5 posts in the Link Up to your Stumble Upon account. Maybe have a read of the other blogs and perhaps leave a comment or two while you are there…
- Only add posts to the link up from your own site
- Add your profile and “Follow” everyone in the “Profile link up“.
- Please also note that anything inappropriate will not be added and will be removed from the link up.
- If you feel inclined, grab the link up Button and place it somewhere on your blog (Button is on the side bar)
- If your post doesn’t fit into an obvious category, please let us all know which category you would like your post “stumbled” in, by leaving a comment.
- Please note that by linking up, you are giving me permission to use your images should your posts be featured next week, all credit and links back to your blog will be provided.
Hope everyone has a great (and dry) weekend!